We have a 31-acre campus which is surrounded by the beautiful Ozark Mountains. There are five buildings on the campus:
- Full Life Center — This new 22,000 square foot building was completed in 2017. The building houses our Learning Center which has several classrooms, a tutoring area, and group therapy rooms. This building also has several counseling and case management offices as well as admissions and administrative offices. There is a large commercial kitchen and dining hall, two conference rooms, and a 250 seat chapel with professional sound and lighting.
- Old Main — This historic building contains a Gymnasium, a strength and conditioning center, and two separate dormitory areas.
- Dormitory — Our main dormitory has two wings and houses eight students on each wing. Each student has his own private bedroom, which is uncommon for most therapeutic schools. There are two separate large living areas with a game room area in each.
- The Reed House — This building houses up to 8 students and is reserved for those students who are close to finishing the program. It is set up in a more traditional family-style manner with house parents. Students in this building do have room mates. They participate in the running of the home, help with meals and household chores, and prepare for their transition back home.
- Shop — We have a 2800 square foot vocational shop where we teach carpentry, shop skills, and other types of vocational classes.
- Storage and Maintenance — We have a large storage and maintenance building that is sometimes used for vocational training, but is predominately used for storage and campus maintenance. We also have large outdoor activity areas including a 14-element Adventure Course, a disc golf course, a volleyball area, and areas for flag football and other recreational activities. Being located in the Ozarks and close to National Forest areas gives us the ability to take part in numerous outdoor activities such as: canoeing, rappelling, spelunking (cave exploration), rock climbing, fishing, hiking, etc.